Orion Pandemic/Epidemic Policy
As businesses throughout the world face the challenges of responding to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 outbreak, we want to take this opportunity to let you know that at Orion Land Mark, we continue to serve our customers as usual. Our management team is meeting regularly to evaluate and assess our response to this situation.
As part of our commitment to provide you with the highest level of customer service, we wanted to inform you of the actions we are taking to ensure you of our ability to provide a continued supply of Orion Land Mark products.
- We keep substantial inventory on hand and are increasing levels across the board.
- We are evaluating alternative options for the off-site production of our products.
- We have identified critical input ingredients to ensure we have ample supplies for production.
Heightened Cleaning Protocols:
- In accordance with our 5S standards and value of Safety, we are ensuring all common areas are kept clean and elevating awareness and importance of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) related to health and personal hygiene.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning at our locations to maximize the spread of potentially harmful germs and bacteria.
We are limiting entrance to our facilities and asking every visitor or vendor if they have recently returned from a high-risk area, been exposed to the virus or are experiencing flu symptoms.
Supply Chain Assurance:
At this time, we have not had and are not anticipating a disruption in our operations, ingredients or transportation in our supply chain. While some of our vendors source ingredients from China, there is currently no stated risk and products continue to actively ship. We will continue to monitor the situation and currently assessing additional sources as back-ups.
Our number one priority with this policy is to minimize the risk to our teams. It is up to all of us to follow these practices to ensure the safest enviroment in our workplace.